Mendon Library services are available free to residents in Mendon City with the postal code of 84325. Residents of other surrounding areas in Cache Valley may obtain a family library card for an annual fee of $25.00. This includes access to Overdrive, Libby, and RB digital with ebooks and audiobooks.
To obtain a library card you must provide proof of residence by showing the following:
- Drivers License
- Bill showing the zip code 84325
* We offer library cards to ages 5+ with the parent/guardian’s signed permission. You can check out a limit of 25 items per card.
- Download & print the forms below
- Return the completed forms to the Mendon Library
* Please drop your new patron application in our outside book drop in an envelope. This is only while we are currently CLOSED until further notice. We will verify your information once we reopened. Questions please email us at email@example.com or call us at (435) 774-2200.
Library Card Application